all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.20.2014

MONET THE MERMAID / A Random Fan Guest


Hello!!! I forgot I was the guest yesterday over at A Random Fan - LOL! I love mermaids and this one is adorable! Meet Monet the Mermaid! I added some stickles to her tail, and drew on some extra scales! They have so many cute images, you should go check it out!


You can click these for a closer look!


Back in a few!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!! What an awesome card!

Indy's Designs said...

Darling! The glittery/sparkly tail is spectacular!
Hugs, Debbie!

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling, what a great image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails