all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.20.2014

HOPPY EASTER / DS #143...


Good morning, again! I'm back with this week's Deconstructed Sketch! This one is super fun! I know my angles are a little off, though, huh? Funny how you look at something, go make it, and then come back to realize it's a little different... I think the "gist" of it is there, though! I did a little "Easter collage~y" thing for the stamping, using Mama Elephant's Honey Bunny - oh my goodness these are adorable!


Be sure to check out the other ladies inspiration and play along!

Big hugs,

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is sooooo darn cute!!!!
I love it! Oh my that stamp set is totally Adorable too!!!
hugs,Heidi

Tracey McNeely said...

So so cute Arielle, another set I need to get! ;)

Vickie Z said...

Adorable and fun interpretation of the sketch...love that banner hanging off the edge!!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks great to me Arielle, super CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails