all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.27.2014

FIND JOY / DS #144...


Good morning! It's time for a new Deconstructed Sketch!!! I'm so sorry to be late - I thought I had set this to publish. I don't know why it doesn't work sometimes. Bad allergies again today - I could NOT get to sleep last night and then couldn't get up this morning - big migraine... It's supposed to rain, so maybe the rain will wash some of this pollen away! I hope so! Thank goodness we don't have soccer this week, or I'd be in a sad state!

I used some of my favorite papers and my favorite sentiment set - LJD Cheerful Blessings set from MFT Stamps. I would love to see more like this set - they are so beautiful!


Be sure to to play along and check out all the other ladies wonderful inspiration! 



Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Arielle, I like your cluster of buttons! So sorry your allergies have gotten the best of you. My hubby & DIL suffer form migraines too ~ NO FUN. Take care, I'lll keep you in my prayers.

Chris Dring said...

Love the colors you used on this card, Arielle! So vibrant and bright! Hope that you are feeling better soon!

Happy Dance said...

So sorry about the migraine, Arielle! I've just finished a six day run of them due to the weather! Your card is a breath of fresh air. That sentiment is so true, and one I espouse greatly. Beautiful colors and wonderful design. Bev

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails