all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.25.2014

YOU'RE SO AWESOME / CQC #230...


Happy Tuesday! We have some "awesome" colors for you today over at colourQ - come play with us! I wanted to make a guy card - so I dug out a retired WPlus9 set - So 80's... I love it! With all the paint splatters and such these days in stamping, I think they should have held on to this one a bit longer in their shop!


Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

Jo said...

This is really funky Arielle! Hope you are keeping well? Jo x

Sheri Gilson said...

Awesome masculine card, Arielle!! Love the subtle texture and fun ink splatters!

Tracey McNeely said...

Arielle this is such a cool card! LOVE.

Leanne said...

oh my! LOVE it!

Chris Dring said...

This card is all kinds of awesome! Love it!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cool card!!! Love it!
I agree, i have that stamp set, too and it is very on trend right now! Maybe they will pull it out of retirement!

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, your cards are beautiful, Arielle. I enjoyed browsing. I'd like to invite you to share your lovely cards in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We're an Anything Goes, family-friendly challenge blog, and we offer amazing prizes every week. It would be a BIG blessing to have you share and play along with us. I hope you will stop by.
Have a great week!
Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails