all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.06.2014

YOU MELT MY ❤ / CTD #278 & FMS #122...


Hello! Here is a little card I whipped up for this week's Color Throwdown [thanks ladies for the shout-out for last week's!!!] and also Freshly Made Sketches! I got some Lawn Fawn happy mail a couple days ago, isn't this set - Here's the Scoop adorable??? I stamped the little cones onto the larger tag (Tag Me - Reverse Confetti) and then stamped them again on the Pistachio and Pirouette. I used a black pen to go over the eyes and mouth.

While I love this card, maybe I went too heavy one the black/red/kraft? I reserve the right to a "do-over" - LOL!

    

Bye for now!

14 comments:

Sara I. said...

So so cute!! Love the ice cream cones and gingham!

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh my...this card is adorable!!! So cute!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Lisa H. said...

soooo super CUTE!!!!

Happy Dance said...

Such a treat! This is the perfect ice cream for me...no cal! Great design, and a great take on two challenges!! Really sweet card. Bev

cm said...

I'm swooning once again at how totally sweet and adorable your card is! Great take on the challenges, and those two little cones, with smiley faces..eeee! They'd be 'freezer pets' at my place as they're far too darling to eat! Yes, your card's sentiment is right: heart melted!
c

Jen Brum said...

Arielle, this is such a sweet card! I LOVE those ice cream cones! Perfect sentiment! I love the pops of red! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the little smiley ice cream cones. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is so sweet!
Laura

Wanda Cullen said...

Just too sweet and adorable! I'm always thrilled when I see you in our gallery! :-) Thanks for playing along at CTD!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Arielle. Love those cones with those yummy colors! Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Linda Callahan said...

This is as cute as can be!

Vickie Z said...

You are the queen of "kitschy"! It's so perfect for all the challenges!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little ice cream cones are just tooo cute...such a wonderful design!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Claire said...

So cute Arielle - congrats on the honourable mentions at both challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails