all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.31.2014

Awesome News!!!

Guess who's on BasicGrey's Baker's Dozen??? WOOHOO!!! I get to 'hang out" with all these talented ladies!!!

Big hugs,

14 comments:

Juliana said...

This is fantastic!!!
Congratulations, Arielle!!!
BG is blessed to have you!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Congratulations Arielle!!

Stacey Schafer said...

congrats, Arielle! you are going to blow us away with your talent and Basic Grey! cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!

Crestajune said...

Congratulations, Arielle! Such exciting news! I am so happy for you!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Yippee big congrats Arielle, can't wait to see how you work your magic for BG!!

KimCreate said...

Wow! You deserve it!

Chris Dring said...

How exciting! Congrats to you!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see what you create.

cm said...

Applauding and cheering your exciting news! BasicGrey and you = combination for magic to happen! More dazzling delights coming our way!
c

cm said...

I'm back to thank you for your comment, and your info about your card sizes! LOVE that they're *minis*, because I totally love the smaller canvases, too! And something I forgot to add to my earlier congrats: the wonderful team *you* get to play with also gets to play alongside *YOU*!! Have a great Friday evening!
c

Lesley said...

Way to go! Cannot wait to see what you create!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow - Arielle - what fabulous news. Can't wait to see what you create! Basic Grey is one of my favourite products!!!

Tanja said...

OMG, Arielle, you deserve it so much!!!!! Congratulation, I can't wait to see your projects for them. You came a long way - I'm so proud of you :)

Indy's Designs said...

Absolutely fabulous!
Hugs, Debbie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails