all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.30.2013

HO-HO-HO / TAWS October FWP...


Happy Monday! It's time for the New Release Hop over at The Alley Way Stamps, but first I'm showing off a card made with one of the new sets, combined with this months Free-With-Purchase set, Christmas Express! Isn't it adorable? I love anything with trains and I can tell this is going to be so versatile!


Be sure to check out my next post for my TAWS hop card!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Arielle! I like the tiny scalloped border!

Anonymous said...

the free set is so cute. It would make some fun greeting cards.

Ali said...

LOVE LOVE this card.. how you put all the fun toys in it, and the colors are just wonderful! So adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails