all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.03.2013

HANDSOME HAIR / P&Co and Simple Scrapper...


How about some happy news~ I'm a permanent member of the Simple Scrapper CT - YAY!!! I am so excited - I really love the templates and Story Starters in the Premium Membership... it has really motivated me this past month as a guest CT!

Maisie likes her hair brushed with HER pink brush, she is very sensitive to "boy" things and "girl" things. In these pics she was showing her displeasure at having been given a boy spoon and Jeff using a boy brush... poor little baby!

SS June 2013 Template Letter #1 - Premium Membership
Kits: Endless Summer - A collaboration between Robyn Meierotto and Gennifer Bursett, In Stitches - Neutral Basics by Robyn Meierotto


Hugs,

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

That is the cutest handsome hair Ii have ever seen Arielle!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Arielle, you'll do a fabulous job for sure!! Cute cute page, just look at her sweet little face!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so cute I just want to pinch those grumpy cheeks! Also, a big congrats to you!!!!!

Michelle said...

First I'd like to congratulate you! Way to go! And I'd like to tell you that your layout brought me great joy today. My daughter (who is now 21) used to do the same thing as your Maisie. She had two brothers that were close to her in age, and she refused anything blue claiming that it was for the boys. I had forgotten about that until I read your blog. Thanks for bring back a fun memory!

Happy Dance said...

Congrats! How wonderful for you! It's easy to see why that should be so -- your work is amazing and inspiring. Maisie is just a dolly! Your layout is wonderfully bright and happy, even if she's not! Love this. Bev

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails