all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.05.2013

ONLY YOU...


Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member



I have lots of blogging friends that I love - I could never choose between them. But honestly, without this guy, and his constant love, encouragement and support, I wouldn't be who I am. 

Maybe I wouldn't even do the things that I love to do. He's my one true love & my partner in crime - LOL! Jeff probably eggs me on more than he should... indulges me more than he should. I never want for anything - if I tell him I need pop dots, he insists I buy more than I need. He is amazing with all the gadgets around the house, isn't afraid of cleaning, and is way better than I am with finances. He is also a terrific dad.... although he spoils the kids more than he should. He is a total "giver". I am so so lucky. And I love him more than anything!

We met about a month after I moved back to my hometown, I had been friends with his aunt and uncle for years, and he had just moved here, as well. So in a way, his aunt set us up. That was in August of 2002. We dated for 5 years before we got married... I'm so glad he was patient - LOL! Over the years he helped me with my scout troops and I helped him with college. He must love me if he was willing to sell Girl Scout cookies in front of Wal-Mart with me for 5 years in  a row! So here we are, married 5 years, 2 incredible kids and now he's let me become a SAHM. He is an awesome, amazing man!

I love you Jeff Gordon!

your wife~y,

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

That hubby of yours is one lucky guy!

Lisa Elton said...

Awwwww...nuff said!

cm said...

Hi Arielle - what a wonderful testimony of the love you and Jeff share; so much encouragement, support and nurturing - for you and your kids. Wow!! You are blessed to have found one another. Reading this has brightened my day! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails