all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.06.2013

IT'S JUST ME / P&Co Speed Scrap...


Good morning! Did I mention this past weekend was (inter)National Scrapbooking Day? Yeah - the whole weekend was "one" day - LOL! Anyways, I joined in  a speed scrap Saturday night, and this was my page. Jeff took this picture of me. I usually hate pictures of me, but then I took a deep breath and decided to try to love them more.

Why? Because Jeff took it. And he loves me. He knows what I look like day in a and day out, with and without (which he prefers) makeup. And he STILL loves me. I need to spend more time seeing myself the way he does. No man wants to hear his wife say negative things about herself - because that brings into question his judgement, in a way. So I decided to scrap this picture he had taken of me. And love it... and in a way I do.

I used the following kits; Perfect and Sunkissed by Dawn by Design and Leathers: Alpha by Gennifer Bursett.

    

Bye for now...

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

WELL SAID Arielle!!! And I like this picture too ;) Very cute page, a girl can NEVER go wrong with a sweet little paper doily ~ or two!

Barbara said...

Wonderful sentiment! I'm glad you scrapped a picture of yourself! We all need to do that sometimes, don't we?!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful photo and layout! I think it is great that you did this. So many times we are taking the photos , not in them. And you know your kids are gonna want to remember what you looked like and what you were doing, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails