all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.18.2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN NIGHT / DS #74...


We have a brand new sketch over at The Deconstructed Sketch! This is such a fabulous sketch, I decided to use a fabulous image! This image is Happy Halloween Night, from A Day For Daisies! I just love the retro~ish/nostalgic feel of this image! The first time I started using Tammy's images it was Halloween, and I just fell in love with them! She has a freebie on her blog right now, you can find it here. And if you register at her shop, she has some freebies there, too!


And here's the awesome sketch, which I turned on it's side...


Have an awesome day!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute card! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute image this is Arielle! I've been hooked on purple for Halloween this year, love this!

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is Fabulous!!!! I love it all!!! hugs!!!

kadie said...

OOOOOH, I love this! Fantastic immie and card! Your coloring is stunning as always! Hugs, kadie

Unknown said...

I am absolutely and totally in love with that image and your gorgeous card Arielle!! This is just gorgeous!! Xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous image you coloured on your card Arielle.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely love this, so adorable.

dpkennedy said...

Your coloring is fantastic! The image is wonderful and I love how you turned the sketch! Great card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome image, Arielle! Love your coloring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails