all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.09.2012

MAISIE LOVES BOOKS / DHD 1K4W...


I got the chance to play along with this week's Design House Digital 1 Kit 4 Ways - woohoo! Four decorators get to show off 1 kit - and this week we worked with a collaboration kit by Angie Hinksman and Crystal Livesay called Hold On To Happy!

I really love the name of this kit - Hold On To Happy! When I read it, and saw the gorgeous girly colors, I immediately thought of a picture of Maisie I took recently of her holding a book. Books are definitely one of Maisie's "happy" things. She even wants to sleep with them! (which now that I think about it - I should have put that into the journaling! YAY for digital - now I CAN go back and add it!) Anyway, I loved Crystal's template #2, I ended up moving the layout down a little. The simplicity of Angie's papers and elements worked really well with the template to transform it into a sweet little page!


Kits used:
Hold On To Happy Part 1 - Craystal Livesay
Hold On To Happy Part 2 - Angie Hinksman

Bye for now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails