all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.30.2012

CLOWNING AROUND / The Alley Way Stamps Sneak Peek Day #3 & ISSC #26...


It's the third day of Sneak Peeks over at The Alley Way Stamps! Alison is giving a set away today over on the Sneak Peek post, and one lucky winner will win all 3 new sets tomorrow, the day of the release blog hop! WOOHOO - how cool is that?!? So make sure you go check out the TAWS blog and learn how you can become eligible for today's free set!!!

I am also giving away a free set - the one I used for today's card, Admit One. After tomorrow's hop, I will draw a name from everyone who left a comment on any of my 3 sneak peek posts and blog hop post, so be sure to get yours in!



I was inspired by this week's iSpy Sketch - I love the tall skinny panel! I think I'll be using this sketch again, since my main panel didn't end up as skinny as I would have liked - LOL!


Have a great day & thanks so much for stopping by!

PS - I promise that I will have a template/tutorial up sometime this week for the little clear nugget box I designed in this post... so be sure to check back!

12 comments:

Kaylee Snyder said...

Such a cute card Arielle. I love how you gave the pins dimension. That twine at the bottom is a perfect touch too!

Lisa Elton said...

This is SO MUCH FUN! I had to laugh when I saw the cute clown. While walking Max yesterday my hubby said to me that he looked like Bozo the clown and needed a hair cut!! LOL

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so much fun! Love those bowling pins and the paper is perfect! Great, great, card!

Danielle Vincent said...

What a fun, fun card - just love it!! I find it hard to keep those panels that skinny too. Terrific card and thanks for the heads up on winning some freebies!

Vickie Z said...

That clown is adorable and love those pins in the air!!

*Alison* said...

hehe.. this is so amazing and cute! I just love the colors, your stickles, the fun stars.. this card ROCKS!

Edwina said...

Great card! I love that you pop dotted the pins up. It looks like he really is juggling them. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Kerys said...

OMGosh! SO cute! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loving this cute juggling clown and your berry sweet card in your last post too! Hugs, Lesley

Marcy said...

Love this, Arielle. That clown is just adorable!

Marcy said...

Love this, Arielle. That clown is just adorable!

Kim Teasdale said...

Arielle, you always out do yourself and this is no exception! Love it!!!! Thanks for joining us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails