all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.26.2012

SQUEAL / RS #13...


Good morning! We have a brand new RetroSketch for you, designed by Jackie! Don't you just love it?!? I think I'm probably going to use it 50 times this week for sure - LOL! This is a new set coming out in June from Paper Smooches, called Green Acres - it is ADORABLE!!! Isn't this the happiest little piggy you've ever seen? Since I am a PS Club member, I get them early...YAY! These papers are from Echo Park, Hello Summer!


Hope you get to play along with us this week!

9 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

STOP it!!! This is too darn CUTE! Wow I love that you turned the sketch on its side!!! It's torturing me that you have the June's Paper Smooches release already! Good thing I saved some of my birthday money because now I know what I'll be purchasing with it! :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Squeallll.... this is so cute, Arielle! :)

Paperesse said...

Oh, how cute! Makes you smile just looking at it.

Laurie said...

This is SO cute! I love that gingham grass and that polka dot piggy! Adorable!

H2 :) said...

Oh my, I did squeal! :) This is adorable Arielle. Love the little piggy, the fun mix of papers & the sweet button & bow trims.

Christine Blain said...

Arielle, this is just THE cutest card! Love the playful look of it, the cute buttons and that adorable pig. Love it!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Yeah, I just want to squish him - he's so cute!!!!!! :) LOL

Unknown said...

he's so cute! i love his expression. great design :)

Tracey McNeely said...

That little piggie make me want to squeal, so so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails