all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.05.2012

SEAFOAM / DS #46...


Good morning! We have a brand new sketch today over at the Deconstructed Sketch - SO FUN and simple! Even a stamping cave woman could do it - LOL! Sorry, my humor is very strange today all around!
We also have a sponsor this week, Mayzy Art, who provided me with this adorable image, Seafoam the High Fashion Mermaid, to color up!

The paper is Basic Grey's Lime Rickey, and the embossing folder is Circles by Lifestyles Crafts. Buttons and ribbon are from my stash! I also used a silver gel pen to haphazardly draw some scales on her tail. Her headband and tail also have a turquoise rhinestone.


Here is the sketch...


The kids are having their Easter Party at preschool today. My darling husband asked the kids what they wanted me to make for each of their parties - Alex chose cupcakes. They are no-frills (except on top) rainbow chip cupcakes with cream cheese frosting topped with flower sprinkles and an Easter M&M.


Maisie wanted cookies, so I found the recipes for these cute little no-bake "Cookie Nests" over at Kitchen Simplicity! Easy peasy recipe for no-bake chocolate coconut oatmeal cookies. I made these in a mini cuppy pan, squirted a little frosting in the bottoms and "laid an egg" in each - HA!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Super cute Arielle! I love the bubbles embossing folder! Gorgeous card!

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE this, oh my gosh. She's too cute, and your coloring is so awesome. :)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Such an adorable card! I love how you added the scales and the dot embossing folder goes great with the pp you used. TFS and have a wonderful day.

Mayzy said...

This is so adorable! I love the scaly ribbon across the middle!!

~Mayzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails