all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.12.2012

ELLA'S UMBRELLA / TPE #139 & ISSC #6...


Good morning! It's Monday - you know what that means! There's a new Pink Elephant challenge starting... this week it's a photo inspiration! I used the beautiful spring~y colors of the photo to make a card using Ella's Umbrella, by Lori Boyd! I used my heart punch for the "raindrops", by punching them out, cutting them in half and then trimming them into a more raindrop shape.


Here's the photo inspiration:

I was also inspired by this week's iSpy Sketch - sorry, I took a few liberties with it!


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

LORi said...

Thanks Arielle! It's so cheery and bright and pretty!! :o) Hugs - LORi

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Arielle! Love her polka dot umbrella!!

Vickie Z said...

You did take some liberties but, I've done that myself!!! Love this puddle image and all those bright papers!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

Jennie said...

This is adorable Arielle! I love the rain drops, what a fab idea :D

xx

Kim Teasdale said...

What a sweet image and I love the little rain drops! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love this - she's one of my all-time favorite BLD images. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute cute cute! Love the "raindrops" Thanks for joining in with I Spy!



ps - I just signed up for YOUR retro sketches too :)

Marlena M. said...

This is so sweet Arielle! I love the raindrops.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails