all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.03.2012

CHERRY BLOSSOM / RS #1...


Good morning! Today is the day - the FIRST ever retrosketches challenge! I'm so excited! I have teamed up with Jackie, Lori and Kasia - ladies who make fabulous cards with fabulous structure, to bring a new sketch challenge each Saturday! We're going to rotate, so each week will feature a different DT members sketch!

Today's sketch is mine, from a card I made a few weeks ago. I re-made it today with the image Cherry Blossom, from the Wax Fruit Company.


Here's the sketch from today's retrosketches challenge~ hope you'll come play with us!


Bye for now...

13 comments:

Linda said...

Arielle this is very cool. I love the way you colored and cut your image.
How are you? Have any of the storms hit close to you? I have been thinking a lot about you lately and hopping all is well in your neck of the woods.
I get you email every day and see all your wonderful cards. I don't leave comments like I should but I am always enchanted by your wonderful cards.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Linda

LeAnne said...

I guess if I read the post instead of just gazed at the sweet creation I would have seen your Retrosketch challenge! LOVE it, I have just the thing in mind for it!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sweet simplicity of this Arielle! And the colors are so fresh ;)

Jackie Rockwell said...

The colors and patterns are perfect together! The spellbinder background is wonderful with the deckle edge! Sooooooo PRETTY and feminine!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous CAS card Arielle! Love the Sketch too and I wish I would have seen it earlier.....I could have used it for my Tuesday card :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I am SOOOO excited for your new challenge! This card is stunning (as always, really!) Love your lovely WF&C flower, it's so pretty and the papers are awesome with this! Thanks so much for all your encouragement, I really look up to you, so it means a lot. :) **big hugs**

Linda Beeson said...

I love that you left the flower white, what a great look.

Vicky Hayes said...

I've just bumped into your fab new challenge Arielle! Your card is lovely - I like the delicate colouring of your cherry blossom.

Alice said...

i absolutely adore this sketch. so simple and beautiful. fabulous work as always, Arielle!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so sweet and pretty, Arielle, love it!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful card, love the bloom. Love the sketches and had fun playing with it.

Lindsey said...

Beautiful creation! I love the way you coloured the main image and the deckle edge of the back panel. So pretty!

Melina said...

I love this! Great deckled frame and paper piercing. I'm so excited about your new venture!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails