all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.21.2012

BERRY BASKET OF EGGS / WFCo. New Release & ISSC #7...


Wow - it's Wednesday already! Talk around my house has already turned to Easter... the weather is in the upper 80s and the pollen is out in full force. Alex keeps saying, "I want an egg hunt Mama!" and I keep trying to tell him it isn't time. But if I hear it one more time, just maybe the Easter Bunny will come by the house this weekend for a trial run at hiding eggs. All this talk of Easter eggs inspired this little set of images, new at the Wax Fruit Company, Berry Basket of Eggs....


I used this awesome sketch from iSpy this week - actually I think the challenge ends in an hour or something - so I better go link up!

Bye for now...
 

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Super cute! Love that stamp. You colored it awesomely.

You should link up at ME4Y. This week's challenge is to use 3 buttons.

Be blessed, Beckie

Jenn Borjeson said...

So very pretty - I'm a sucker for buttons. LOL :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is so bright and fun and I love all the buttons!

Kim Teasdale said...

What a sweet and cheery Easter Card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

Kim Teasdale said...

Congratulations! You are this week's Top 2 Winner over at iSpy Sketches! Thanks for playing along with us Arielle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails