all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.23.2012

UNIQUE / K Funk New Release...


Karen Funk has an AWESOME release today over at Design House Digital! Her latest kit, Be Unique, is so perfect for a little boy or family layout!

This pic is one I took a few weeks ago at the park, I thought Alex looked so cute peeking around that beam! Jeff and the kids and I are all home sick now... The kids started the week off with the beginnings of sinus infections and ear infections in both their ears, and now we have colds or something. My house isn't a fun place to be right now!

  
 Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Sorry to here your family has been sick . . . hope they all get better soon! This layout is fantastic! The colors and textures are great and the photo is so stinkin CUTE!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww hope everyone feels better soon. With the weekend coming maybe you'll all get rested up and well! Love this sweet layout with your little peek a boo boy ;)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love the colors, Arielle! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails