all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.26.2012

MARCIE LOVES YOU / Bug&Roo New Release & DS #36...


 Good morning! I'm finally here - WOOHOO! Maisie has been under the weather, last night we were up really late! I am SO SO SO excited to be showing off this cutie~patootie image by Hannah Bug, one of her newest Bug&Roo images, Marcie! I love this adorable little thing!

I used some My Mind's Eye, Happy Go Lucky paper. One of the papers had the speech bubbles, so I just cut one out and popped it on. The ric-rac I found at Christmas over at Michaels - love the sparkle! What a fun card this was to make - all my favorite colors + buttons + cute image = HAPPY HEART!


I used this week's newest Deconstructed Sketch, kinda flipped on it's side. Come play with us if you get a chance! Jen's sketches are always a blast!


Bye for now,


7 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute, Arielle, love those buttons and that ribbon! :)

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card. Hope Maisie gonna feel better soon, I hate seeing my little ones ill. Alfie yesterday asked me why does he keep dreaming with girls lol I told him 'cos he likes them, and he told me he only loves Mercedes (one of the neighbour girl he goes to school with) and he is not 5 yet lol bless him he was so-so sweet the way he asked
Hope you well
hugs
Ildiko

Laura said...

This card is so cute!
Love it.

Greetzz Laura
Netherlands

Lisa Elton said...

Oh she's a cutie! Love her sweet curly locks and the cute little heart bubble!

Unknown said...

Love this Arielle, she is so cute!! Xx

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous, love those colours and sweet image!

DonnaMundinger said...

How adorable! Love the color combo and how you've interpreted the sketch. Hope Maisie feels better soon. xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails