all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.31.2012

BUG&ROO HILLIE / CQC #122 & CPS Day 2 - #166....


Good morning! Tuesdays are always busy around here! Hope your week is going great so far! My card for this week's colourQ is also combined with my byLORIdesigns Inspiration card, using this fabulous image by Hannah Boyd for her Bug&Roo collection. The image is called Hillie - isn't it adorable? I left the heart in the image white, since Hillie's not finished decorating her valentine yet!



The sketch is from Card Positioning System's 5th Anniversary Day 2.

    

Bye for now!



13 comments:

SuSan said...

O my how sweet, and adorable! I love the colors you used and that digi is to die for!

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is as cute as can be! Love the cluster of buttons behind this adorable image! Sweet. sweet card Areille!

LORi said...

So so pretty Arielle! Love love LOVE your card! Sensational!Thanks so much! Hugs & Love -LORi

Linda Beeson said...

She is just beyond sweet, love the embossed piece and the wonderful colors. Great use of the CPS sketch.

April said...

I really like that sketch! Thanks for showing me a place for ew inspiration!

Tour card is phenomenal and I love the embossed textures!

Laura said...

Verry cute card!!!

Greetzz Laura
Netherlands

Vivi Casale said...

omg, there is no way this card this any cuter!! it is just adorable!!
love your card!!
xoxo

Cheryl said...

Love it! Love it! Cute image, fantastic coloring, and having the two different embossed layers is beautiful.

Vicki said...

How darling. She is a cute girl. Love your embossing and design!

Natalie said...

Love everything about your card, it is absolutely adorable!

Marlena M. said...

Precious card, Arielle! I love the embossed white areas and the sweet buttons. Of course the image is darling too. ;)

Marybeth said...

Love this cute card with the two different embossing folders, and this adorable little girl. Put together very well. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Perfect balance of color and texture! Such a sweet card . . . love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails