all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.20.2011

FRIDAY WITH SCULL / DS #24 & A Dilly Beans Freebie & Drawing...


Good morning! Sorry for the late start - my internet went out last night when I was trying to upload! I still think there's a conspiracy surrounding my internet outages... All the papers on this card are digital, from a kit called Happy Haunting by Robin Meierotto and also Vintage Findings Black and Cream Papers by Jen Allyson. The ribbon is from sherryann, isn't is gorgeous?!?

We have a brand new Deconstructed Sketch for you today! WOOHOO! AND.... Megan Saurez, artist of Dilly Beans stamps asked if I'd like to offer a freebie and tell you about a drawing, too! (Didn't have to even think about that!)

For EVERY digi you purchase at Dilly Beans Stamps until Halloween will get you an entry into a drawing  for 10 digis! That's right - you get one entry for each digi you purchase! After you purchase YOU MUST email Megan and tell her that you came from my blog... easy peas~y! GOOD LUCK!!!!




Please make sure to go visit our other fabulous DS designers...



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is seriously cute Arielle! I love the papers. I wish I had a nice enough printer for digi papers. I've tried a couple of times and I'm just never happy with how they come out. LOVE that stamp! Gorgeous work girl!

Sherry Eckblad said...

absolutely love this card and the way you have colored that image. Perfect Halloween card.

LORi said...

I LOVE it Arielle! Great everything!
Hugs -LORi

Mette said...

Fabulous card Arielle and thank you so much for pointing me in Megan's direction. Seriously cute image and got myself a few.

Hugs, Mette

Basement Stamper said...

Aren't her images darling? I came across her and immediately purchased a similar image. Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails