all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.08.2011

PEEK & BOO / DS #18...


Happy Thursday - you know what means... another FANTASTIC sketch from Jen and the Deconstructed Sketch! Of course, I think it would have gone better for me to have used a more square card! This is a new image form Lori Boyd, called Little Ghosts Peek & Boo! How cute are they? Be sure to check out the rest of her release, it's awesome!

We took Alex to the ER this morning. After having a low grade fever from Friday to Monday, it jumped up over 102 Monday evening & we took him in Tuesday morning to the doc. The diagnosed pharyngitis and an upper respiratory infection. His poor lymph nodes were as big as golf balls and his tonsils were so swollen his breathing was affected. So after 2 days on the antibiotic and his fever down to 99, it was over 101 this morning so I decided to take him to the ER. They did a chest Xray and blood work which was all normal. Poor baby. Anyway, that's why this post is running late today!

Here's the sketch:

And here's a peek at the release at byLORIdesigns:


See you again soon!

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is just too cute!!! Love it!

Jen said...

Love the card! The two little ghosts are so cute!!

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! Too cute! Love those little ghosts! :)

LeAnne said...

Oh, poor Alex! I hope he gets better soon. Our household has been disrupted by ALL the women being sick, including Cassidy with pneumonia! Praying for you guys! This little card is the cutest thing--the ghosts are adorable and I love that punched border!

AmyJRockstar said...

Oh wow, could this be any cuter? I love it! You have a wonderful eye for design! Great colors, darling images and again, such clean, crisp flow to your work! Awesome!

XO ~ Amy Jo (DillyB. Guest Designer & new follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails