all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.29.2011

LIGHT OF MY LIFE TOTE BAG / ADFD New Release...



Here's the tote I made.... it only took a few hours! My mom is begging for one & she hasn't even seen this one yet - lol! This image is a custom photo stamp from A Day for Daisies. Tammy will take your favorite photo and turn it into a work of art! And as you can see the creative possibilities are endless!!! Next I think I may print it on watercolor paper and paint it to hang... so stay tuned!



This tote was so fun to make! I digitally paper pieced the image, printed it on dark fabric transfer paper from HP & ironed it on! Then I sewed on some trim & buttons... easy peasy! If you get a custom stamp from Tammy and are interested in having a paper-pieced tote like this one, send me an email...

I'm entering this into the challenge from Just Add Ink again!


Have an awesome day!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails