all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.21.2010

DEAR SANTA... / STTT #28...


We saw Santa!!! I thought I was excited, but Alex was SUPER excited - he ran right over, jumped in Santa's lap, and hugged him for what seemed like forever. When he finally let go, Santa said "Whew - I can breathe!".



Maisie was a sport, she waited to have a meltdown AFTER the pics were snapped! YAY, I'm so happy we got good pictures for me to digi scrap!

I love Cosmo Cricket paper, and was SO HAPPY when Jessica Sprague started selling the digital Cosmo Cricket. I used Oh Joy for this LO, inspired by the challenge over at Sketches in Thyme - Thursday Takes #28. The stitching, buttons and ribbon were all scrounged from other kits I have.

I'm also entering this over at City Crafter for their "Vintage Christmas" theme!

See you later!

10 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is just priceless! Love the whole layout and the story is so cute. My children were scared to death of that jolly man...lol
Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme this week.
Happy Holiday

Linda said...

Oh Sweet Sweet Sweet! This is a great page. I need to learn how to do this.

Juls~ said...

Arielle - Awesome blog, girl! So pretty! You are *dynamically* creative! :)

Juls~ {xoxo}

li-bee-ti said...

Lovely lo! Beautiful photos.
I love the brown background, it gives such a warm feeling to the whole lo.
Thank you for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme.

cnelson said...

Perfectly precious! love, love, LOVE this!

Ros said...

Fantastic Lo and something you will treasure ... thank you so much for playing long at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful layout, the photos are precious too! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!

Janna Werner said...

Hi Arielle, I like your digi LO a lot! May you and your family have a merry christmas. Janna

Melissa said...

this is beautiful! i love the photos. Amazing take on the sketch. i love the papers you used.

hugs,
isay :D

Erin Reed said...

i love this LO, those colors are so rich, and the story is too cute...my youngest would just not take a pic with santa this year without crying. Thanks for joining us at sketches in Thyme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails