all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.04.2010

TRICK-OR-TREAT / ST 11.4.10 & PPCC #41...


We had a great time trick-or-treating with the kids last Saturday! Jeff had to work, so his mom ('Mommu'), sister and her kids came over to walk around with us. Alex really got the hang of it this year and Maisie Grace enjoyed trying to eat her tutu!



This page cover 2 challenges, the spooktacular LO over at Sketchy Thursdays and a new-to-me challenge that probably shouldn't be new-to-me, Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge to use the colors purple, black & orange.

This cute digi kit is from Jessica Sprague, called Too-Cute-To-Spook by Creatively Crystal. There are a few elements that I pulled from other kits, like the stitches, tearing masks, buttons and ric-rac.

Bye for now...




9 comments:

lovetostamp said...

Oh so cute. I love the page and the pictures are great!

Sherry Eckblad said...

looks like fun to me and I am so envious you already have your Halloween pictures scrapped.

cnelson said...

sooooooo cute and fun!!!

lisa said...

Wow, you got these photos scrapped quick. Great LO : )

Darlene said...

What a fabulous layout! You did an AWESOME job! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope you'll join us again next challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Beautiful papers and colors, I love that dotted background paper! Great pics and i love your design!Awesome take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Tessa Buys said...

Adorable! I love all the details. Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute cute cute! LOVEEEEEEEEE the photos and the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

Love the design and colors here! Very fun! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails