all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.30.2010

OH CHRISTMAS TREE / FTL #109...


Yes, I know we haven't made it through Halloween and Thanksgiving yet, but hey ~ if Wal-Mart can start putting out Christmas stuff, SO CAN I - lol!



I've been off my game lately, and haven't been playing along with my favorite challenges... juggling too much! I decided to use the Fall-to Layout this week before a new one goes up tomorrow! I didn't have a big scallop punch I liked for the right side, so I used a small one.

Jeff will be starting his new schedule next week, which means he'll be home evenings to help with the kiddos... I hope that means I'll have more stamping in my future!!!

Bye for now!




CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up! - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
PAPERS - Stampin' Up - Jolly Holiday
STAMPS: PTI - Wreath for all Seasons
ACCESSORIES: PTI - button
TOOLS: PTI - Christmas Tree die, Cuttlebug - Argyle EF, Stampin' Up! - 3/4" punch, Martha Stewart - border punch

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I didn't realize that diecut was as big as it is! Great idea!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card! Love that tree die and the fabulous paper... great textures! :o)

Christina said...

Oh how clever! What a fun way to use up paper scraps and decorate your tree! I love it!

papertrails leaver said...

oh be still my heart! What a beautiful card! Even better that you used up scraps! Wow!

Imke said...

I absolutely LOVE it !!

kasia c. said...

This card is unreal! I LOVE how you patched the background that shows through the punched tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails