all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.07.2010

BIT OF STARDUST / CQC #49 & 2S4Y #60...


After spending over 7 hours at the ER with Alex, and finding out both his ears were infected, I had little time to do anything but be a mother hen and nurse my baby back to health! As a result, this card was made with great haste! I could have at least thrown on a button or two...




I combined this week's colourQ with this week's 2 Sketches 4 You...

This stamp set, A Bit of Stardust, is a new release from There She Goes... it is just the cutest set!!! I really LOVE it!

That's all I've got for now... Alex has been fever free today so far, due to us giving him meds EVERY 4 hours... let's pray it stays that way!

See you later!

7 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! Sorry to hear he wasn't feeling well. My son had a bunch of ear infections and 2 set of tubes when he was little. I hope he is on the mend now. :)

Alanna said...

This is so cute. I never would have known that it was done in haste.

Sorry about Alex's ears. That's rotten. Hope he feels better now.

Christina said...

I wish I could make such cute cards in a hurry! Love that striped onesie and the layered scallops. Hope your little guy is all better soon!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, what a fabby baby card! I love how crisp that blue and white looks! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!

Laura Davis said...

This card is so sweet!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Linda Beeson said...

I am so in love with those colors and your card is beyond adorable!

Kathy Martin said...

Awwwwww...so CUTE! love that little onesie! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails