all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.13.2010

SOPHIE / SSSC #80...


I printed this little cutie Sophie from Mo Manning a long time ago... she's so adorable!


I was going through one of my many stacks of patterned paper last night, and when I saw this one from Bella Blvd. I decided to use it for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch this week and use Sophie!

This eyelet trim is another "find" from the local fabric shop... I could spend $ there buying ribbons/trims all day long! Luckily the only day I can go is on Saturdays.... so you know where I'll be going tomorrow!

Have a wonderful weekend!





CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up! - Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
PAPERS - Bella Blvd - Estate Sale, Stampin Up! - Regal Rose
STAMPS: Mo's Digital Pencil - Sophie digi
ACCESSORIES: Papertrey Ink - buttons
TOOLS: Stampin' Up! Paper piercer, Martha Stewart border punch, I forget which one - sorry!
COPICS: will list later

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Isn't she just darling? I love the papers you used and that yummy eyelet trim. Have fun on your shopping trip tomorrow.

LeAnne said...

Waaaa...this is SO cute. You must give me some tips on coloring....it's SO realistic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails