all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.13.2010

PUPPY LOVE / TSG #67...


I've never had any "dog" stamps, not that I don't love dogs... I just never bought any. But this new set Puppy Love from There She Goes is just THE sweetest! Not to mention all the FAB sentiments... I think there's 18! There's a cute little girl in the set, too... I'll be using her soon!



I played along with the sketch challenge this week at the There She Goes blog... what a great sketch! I flipped it on it's side. You should really play along if you get the chance!

I paper pieced all the hearts, what a pain - NO PAIN NO GAIN! I threaded the thin white grosgrain onto the button leaving a loop in back, slipped it over the gingham ribbon & pulled it tight & knotted it. Then I pulled the 2 ends of the gingham apart to tighten it over the panel. Just in case you wanted to know!

See you soon!





CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up! - Basic Black, Whisper White, Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy
PAPERS - Stampin' Up! - Night & Day (retired), Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy Bitty Dots
STAMPS: There She Goes - Puppy Love
INK - Momento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Ribbons - local store, Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy button, Basic Grey brads
TOOLS: Nestabilities - Pinking circle & regular circle, Stampin' Up! - Pinking Hearts border punch, Cuttlebug - Paisley EF
COPICS: C0, C2, R85, E39, E47

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...this is super adorable!! I love the red & black against the crisp white!! He's adorable!!

Imke said...

Super sweet image, Arielle. Love the Colors !

LeAnne said...

I love this---red & black is a favorite combo of mine. I should use it more!

janwolf said...

Your cards are adorable!!! I've been looking for the Puppy Love stamp set for a while - I wondered if you would be interested in selling yours? Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails