all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.09.2010

BETTY SUMMER DIGI / TPE 79 & TESC #123...


How fun is this?!? A cute little Goth chick at the beach - lol! I'm thinking I may have given her too much of a tan when I colored her, but I only have 2 Copics for skin tones ~ oh well...
This week's sponsor for the Pink Elephants' DT card images is none other than our own very own DT member, Betty Roberts, with her line of Simply Betty Stamps! I paired her cute image with the sketch from Taylored Expressions.

Since we had a summer theme going on, I decided to open up my SU! Island Oasis paper, I just LOVE it! I'm having a super busy Monday, which is why I'm late with my post.... So I better go!

Bye for now...





PAPER: Stampin' Up! - Island Oasis
CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up! - Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry & Taken with Teal
STAMPS: Simply Betty Stamps - Betty Summer Digi
INK - Stampin' Up! - Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write markers
ACCESSORIES: Primas, Black Rhinestone brad
TOOLS: Martha Stewart - Spider Web & Arch Lattice edger punches, Stampin' Up!-Paper piercer
COPICS: E21, Y15, Y17, R85, BG05, B02, R46, YR09, YG95, YG97


4 comments:

Linda said...

This is soooo sweet! I love the colors you used. I have to re sign up for your email. I haven't been getting them. I have to go check and see what I have missed.

Irena said...

Very pretty card. The image is very cute and lovely colored.
The papers are great.

Sheri Gilson said...

Arielle, what a super cool card!! Love the fun summer colors and fab spiderweb border!! Fab job!!

LORi said...

Gorgeous GF!!

HUGS - LORi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails