all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.04.2010

GIDDYUP! / USSIS #58...


We're getting back on the road this morning to go home... and once we're there we'll be cleaning house for Alex's birthday party tomorrow... my baby's gonna be 2!!!


I used this week's new Unscripted Sketch for this digi scrap page. We had a reunion of sorts with Jeff's family recently at his aunt & uncle's farm. Jeff's mom, who we call 'Oma' took Alex out to feed carrots to the horses. He had fun!

Gotta go for now... before Jeff starts giving me dirty looks for not packing - lol!


5 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute page! I love the photo and all the extras like the picture looking like it is curling. It really looks like it is.
Happy Birthday to Alex!
I will be home all day on Wednesday my first day as a retired teacher. Can I call you and talk about my blog?
Hugs,
Linda

Kathy Martin said...

Darling page! :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful page and adorable picture. Happy weekend!

kim.mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO! SO fun!!!

Irena said...

This page is wonderful, lovely colors and papers :)
Have a wonderful week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails