all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.23.2010

MY {OTHER} BASKET OF EGGS / CQC #25 & TESC #105...


I just couldn't resist using this stamp again! She's SO CUTE!!!






The new colourQ is up, and it has a wonderful spring color theme! I paired it with this week's sketch by Taylor... I really wanted to play along with her sketch last week (it's been a while!) but I didn't get around to it... I thought this week's sketch was just as awesome!

The ric rac die, multi-colored dotted paper & buttons are all Papertrey Ink. The image is by Heather Ellis, My Basket of Eggs, exclusively at My Favorite Things. I paper-pieced her dress & colored the rest with Copics. I did forget to put a shadow around her, though... I may do that & re-upload it... I didn't finish this card until after midnight!

Bye for now...

2 comments:

Imke said...

Arielle, the colors are so bright and this little girl is really cute. Like all the buttons ! Hugs

Mary J said...

Fab card, Arielle! I love the colours of the new challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails