all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.31.2010

AMAZING IAN / TGF FFF & TESC #104...


Who doesn't dream of being a SUPER HERO?!? Sure, as a kid maybe... but don't we all wish we were super heroes of the stamping world? I know I do... I'd have a million followers and some of my super powers would include tying a bow with a single hand, heat embossing with only a breath & perfect cuts using my laser beam eyes... well a girl can daydream, right?




I've never played along with the Greeting Farm's FARM FRESH FRIDAY, so after getting in some new stamps from them (...here I go again!) I thought I would! Their little guy Ian is the cutest, and being a mom to a boy, I really value Ian. A LOT of stamp companies overlook the fact that there are too few 'boy/guy' stamps in this world - so I'm glad to have Ian! I missed Taylors cute sketch a couple weeks ago & though I rarely go back in time to do a sketch I missed, I had to because I haven't been able to get it out of my head!

The papers are from October Afternoon & Cosmo Cricket! The base of the card is Riding Hood Red (retired) from Stampin' Up!, and I also used Taken with Teal & Summer Sun. I cut the bottom of the teal-based panel with PTI's new ric rac die. For the sentiment, I used Microsoft Word for the 'burst' shape & then stamped the sentiment in Riding Hood Red. Ian is colored with Copics.

Well, thanks for stopping by - see you soon!

5 comments:

Irena said...

Super cute image and card :)

Kathy Martin said...

What an adorable little card! You have the cuttest embossing folders...who makes them? :)

Julie Leblanc said...

And it's super cute:-)

Sara Mac said...

Great card! Love the vibrant colors. It's nice to see the ric rac die used this way.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this stamp set Arielle, you made it shine like no other! Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails