all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.09.2010

LOVE YOU MUCH / Act #16, 2S4Y #45, TPE #53 & PIO #5...


Wow - I can't believe I've been getting stamping time - I just love rainy days...








Somehow I managed 4 challenges for this card, Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge, 2 Sketches 4 You Sketch, The Pink Elephant & Pile It On. I loved Stacey's colors this week, I'm a BIG fan of kraft!

The sentiment for this card is from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini set, Well Scripted. I've been getting SO much use from that set! I also used the Full Heart punch from SU!, which I embossed with the same CB folder as the background. I then painted glue in the lines & added red glitter.

Bye for now!



16 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh my what a stunning card! I ♥ your work :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Stacey Schafer said...

very mushy and gushy..heehee:) love the slanted tag panel...great touch! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week, Arielle!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love the embossing, the heart and your ribbon! Lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

What a gorgeous card! Please check out my blog candy and color combo challenge at: http://www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

Fabulous double challenge card :D Love how you used the tag and added sparkle to the heart.

Tanya said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I really love the red and kraft together. Great card! :)

cnelson said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love it in every way possible! WOW!

papertrails leaver said...

You have made a stunning card! The curly sentiment is beautiful and like the angle you have it set at. Lovely!

Andrea M said...

Arielle I just LOVE your card!!!! It's got such lovely clean lines and the red just jumps off the card!!! I won't be able to play along with the color Q challenge for a few weeks but I plan on participating a lot after that. Just love your color combos! Thanks for playing along with us over at Pile It On!

Tammy said...

Love everything about this card!! It's perfect!!

Rochelle said...

LOVE your card this week Arielle! So crisp and clean!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your card - especially how you tilted the tag! FAB!

Krista said...

Gorgeous !!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card!! I LOVE the color combo and the embossing!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

savvy teaching tips said...

OK don't you have a newborn??? You are amazing. I love your work.

Andrea M said...

Arielle! Just stopped by to let you know you made our top 3 scoops over at Pile It On! Congrats - so well deserved :) Gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails