all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.23.2010

BIG PRESENT / CQC #21 & MTSC #62...


I've been looking for the right layout for this image & Mercy had it this week...








These are the newest funky colors over at the colourQ this week, paired with a super sweet sketch by Mercy! I've really been lovin' square cards lately... especially is they also have a circle in them!

Here's that little sweetie again, a Pure Innocence image by Heather Ellis. I've desparately been trying to get my hands on the little girl with the Easter basket, but the last time I got an email saying it was back in stock, within an hour or so it was all sold out again - it's driving me crazy! I MUST HAVE IT!!!


Have a great day!



3 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is super cute! You did a fabulous job with the coloring!

Pam Speidel said...

Just ADORABLE Arielle! My gosh, I just keep seeing more and more of these images and love every single one of them! Thanks so much for joining us in Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge! :)

Mama mia said...

I love this card! It is super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails