all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.06.2010

GREAT FRIEND / EBKCC13 & CPS #148...






Here's some great "guy" colors from Easy Breezy Kewl this week, don'tcha just love them?!? I combined them with this week's sketch from Card Positioning Systems. You still have some time to play along with these 2 awesome challenges!


Just a simple card, using Stampin' Up!'s Great Friend stamp set, some paper quilting with some retired dsp & some from the Thoroughly Modern pack, buttons & ribbon!


Thanks for stopping by & go stamp something!

7 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

As usual... this is gorgeous:-)
Thanks for taking the time to play at Easy Breezy Kewl.

Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more

Erica said...

I love this card! Absolutely gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

What a fabulous card!! I love all the layers, and the colors are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining as at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Unknown said...

hi Arielle, I'm in Alabama too :)
{Huntsville}
Your card is absolutely stunning, I adore your clean and crisp design, especially the pop of blue!
thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week ;)

Diane's Stampin' Creations! said...

I've always loved that quilting effect using the top note die but You've inspired me to actually do it. Love it!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Arielle - this is absolutely beautiful. I just love these colors and have got to give the quilt design a try.

Juli Smith, said...

This is lovely! I especially love the paper-piecing on the top note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails