all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.29.2009

I CARE / ACT10 & SSSC #50...


Here's that cutie-patootie little girl again...






Well, after a probably much needed hiatus, Stacey is back with Act 10 of her Curtain Call Color Challenges - YAY! I've really been missing her! I paired her super fab colors with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch to make this little card. Both these super talented ladies post their challenges on Sundays... so there's still time for you to play along!


I was bad today (well, not TOO bad) and I downloaded a bunch of digi stamps from Heather Ellis' website, of her Pure Innocence line. You 've seen me use a couple of her stamps recently & probably observed me just gushing over them... I can't help it!!! They are SO SWEET! I colored this in with Prisma Pencils & blended them a little bit with mineral spirits. I used a Copic to add a 'shadow', as well.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Sweet card, Arielle! You have encorporated the colors wonderfully with Karen's sketch...love it! Thanks for the sweet "welcome back!" I've missed you all SO much! now, I'm off to check out the cQc13:)

Rochelle said...

So cute!

Stacey Schafer said...

YOU ARE A SHOWSTOPPER! Congrats, Arielle! Stop by and pick up your award:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails