all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.22.2009

PARTY HEARTY & EVERYTHING NICE / C4C #12 & EBKCC11...


Jeff's nephew has a birthday coming up, so I made his card early...




When I saw Julie's colors at Easy Breezy Kewl, I immediately thought of a birthday card! Since it's been a while since I played over at Crazy 4 Challenges, I surfed over there and found the perfect sketch for this card!


I used 2 sets for this card, both from Stampin' Up! ~ Party Hearty & Everything Nice.


Nighty night!


2 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

Awesome... Love it. Will probably copy it too for my sister's BD:-) Thanks for playing at Easy Breezy!

Quick question, how did you get the zig-zag at the bottom of your layers...punch? or another tool?
Thanks!
Julie - kewlstamps-n-more

Julie Leblanc said...

Well... Here are the lucky ones! Top 3
Top 3, Arielle for creating cards even more beautiful than my sample, lol!!! Ilse for the simplicity and Riley for using blue icing on the cupcakes...!!! Your card and all details were awesome.

Congratulations ladies.

Please email me to kewlstamps-n-more@sympatico.ca with TOP 3 or Winner EBKCC#11 in the subject line and I will do a reply attaching your PDF files (aka, the prizes) Again, thanks for playing and remember to grab your badge if you haven't already done so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails